Dear Manor Family,
We greatly anticipate our coming together next Sunday, June 7th at 10:45 a.m. We will gather for corporate worship only.
Nursery, children’s & youth ministries, Sunday School, etc. will resume at a later date.
The sanctuary and other accessible areas will be sanitized in preparation for our arrival, and will be sanitized again after our departure.
New filters have been installed in the air conditioning system.
Procedures have been put in place to keep everyone healthy, to love our neighbors well, and to put their interests above our own. The procedures are as follows:
- RSVP to the church office by Thursday afternoon to indicate your attendance on Sunday.
- Please do not feel compelled or obligated to attend.
- Anyone who feels ill, or has a cough or a fever, is asked to continue to worship from home via Live Streaming.
- Anyone who is vulnerable because of existing health conditions or age, is encouraged to continue to worship from home.
- Please bring and wear a face mask (2 years & older). Masks providedfor those who forgot.
- The pastor, elders, and worship team will not be required to wear masks while they are in the front of the sanctuary. They will wear masks as they enter the pews and other areas.
- Enter the building through either the open front door or the open driveway side door.
- A greeter will be at each door to welcome us, invite us to use hand sanitizer, and direct us to the sanctuary.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available at the top of both sets of front sanctuary stairs.
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Please remain in the designated accessible areas of the building.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pews have been marked off, and ushers will assist us in finding available seating.
- Both the balcony and the chairs in Blair Chapel will be used for overflow seating.
- The chair lift, if needed, will be sanitized after each individual use.
- Restrooms should be used only for emergencies; and then, only the first floor restrooms will be available. Restrooms will be sanitized after each individual use. Everyone is encouraged to use their facilities at home.
- In order to reduce the amount of commonly-touched surfaces:
- Offering boxes will be available in the upstairs vestibule for our convenience in giving our tithes and offerings.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service.
- Online and mail-in giving will remain available.
- Bulletins will be available only on the website and through email.
- Bibles, hymnals, prayer cards, and pencils will be removed from the pews.
- After the Benediction, we should remain in our seats. Ushers will dismiss us, beginning with the back pews, and will direct us to leave the building promptly.
- We are invited to greet one another in the lawn area or parking lot, while practicing social distancing.
- Thank you for your flexibility.